Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Turned Out To Be A Nice Day Today

 

The weather was sunny and warmer then I expected  it to be, it was nice fresh country air with all the sights , sounds and smells of spring .   What made my day even better  is I heard and saw the Robin he has returned, no photo yet though he is to shy , but that's our  big sign of spring here at the Cove !

We spent the day out side Miggy and I, We went for our walk and played in the yard then I sat and watched the birds, took photos and enjoyed the day out doors !

             My photos from today are on our  photography blog  if you would like to view them. Pop on over we would love to have you visit !

                                                   Country Cove Photography

                  Until next time hope you all have a great day !

                                          Country Gal

4 comments:

Gone Country said...

Don't ya' just love days like that? I know I do!

Heading over to see your photos now...

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

We're having days like you're having too--I am also spotting Robins, a sure sign that spring is on its way and probably snow at some point if the games Mother Nature has been playing continue into March! :-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Enjoy the sun! I am sure you did

Marilyn said...

Loving your awesome blog here.. SO inspiring..

PS: I am also your newest follower via GFC AND via linky tools.. Would love if you could follow me back pweeease.. TY.. Wishing you a lovely day..~Marilyn via http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/ ..