Woods Country Cove

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A TYPICAL SATURDAY AT THE COVE

 

The weather is sunny and humid today but that doesn't stop Papa and I from being out doors ! I took photos of natures tiny wonders and of Papa building the beginnings of a picket fence for between our sheds !

DSC_0026

                                                  Papa at his table saw in his work shop  !

DSC_0027

 

DSC_0031

DSC_0036

After Papa is done building the picket fence I am going to paint it white ! Photos of it after it is done will be posted later !

                                                    Tiny Wonders of the Cove !

DSC_0002

DSC_0006

DSC_0014

    This little guy wouldn't open his wings , then all of a sudden he did and OH MY! how pretty!

DSC_0016

DSC_0017

DSC_0021

                                  Until next time , Hope you all have a wonder day !

                                            COUNTRY GAL

7 comments:

Sharon Lovejoy said...

I love this focusing on the little things that make our lives so rich.

All joys,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Great pictures again today!! I'll look forward to seeing the finished fence project!

Pat said...

Kind of makes you wonder if that butterfly/moth came from one of those caterpillars! Nice photos!

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine...very nice close ups and what a cute white caterpillar ..and a lovely butterfly ...looks like a Comma!!
Papa is in the sweat shop lol

Lois Evensen said...

The fence project looks well under way. :) Just love your flower and critter images, too. So nice. Happy Saturday.

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I love white picket fences and your's will be especially beautiful I'm sure. It must be nice to be married to such a talented man.

Debi said...

You are a lucky gal to have a man who knows how to use those tools. I love a picket fence. I know the finished project will be beautiful.