Woods Country Cove

Love Of Nature, Photography, Gardening And Country Valley Living

Friday, June 10, 2011

ONE OF MANY WOOD WORKING PROJECTS

Papa has soo many wood working Projects on the go. I was trying to figure out what I could do to spruce up this stand for the bird house, I didn't want to much going on with it cause I have quite a lot going on in this garden already . Papa came up with this great idea that he would build a planter for it ! So off he went got the measurements and went to work and made this cute little planter for me. I have Wave Petunias in it so as they grow they will cascade over the planter and stand ! I love it, great job Papa. He also has on the go a Potato and  Onion box that he is making for me. I cant wait till all of the wonderful projects he has in store are completed  WOOOHOO ! 

DSC_0001

DSC_0002

DSC_0003

       The weather has been amazing here and all my flowers and plants are doing well !

Mary, Mary, quite contrary , how does your garden grow, with cockle shells and blue bells and pansies all in a row ! 

                 A little poem my mum would recite to me after we would finish our gardens !

                           Until next time, Hope all is going well in your garden !

                                     COUNTRY GALSun

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa is like the Bennie , good to have around.
Patsy

Dar said...

Isn't it fun to sit back on the swing after the morning chores of gardening are done. I do love the flower box idea. I have a windmill frame that one would work wonderfully in. Papa and Mama done good.
BlessYourHearts

gtyyup said...

A great idea...it will be beautiful with the cascading flowers~

Beautiful header photo!!

Enjoy a lovely weekend~

Mama-Bug said...

What a cute little project! Love those petunias.

Gail said...

Great carpentry skills!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

What a pretty planter, I would have never thought of that idea.
You are fortunate to have a woodworker around the farm :)
~Jo