Woods Country Cove

Saturday, June 4, 2011

MY PHOTOGRAPHY IS MY PASSION

I really enjoy photography here at the Cove,with all the nature we have here, we are very lucky. I will be working on my second portfolio ! I love to sit and just take as many photos as I can. I can sit for hours and be at one with my subjects. I don't use a tripod I prefer to have camera in hand and be in the moment , I find I am more  involved  in my photography that way! I love photographing birds,flowers and my Miggy she is very photogenic ! Basically what ever catches my eye I have to take a photo of it whether I have my camera with me or have to go back to were I saw it with camera in hand !

I created a Photography blog as Papa and I enjoy photography , for me, it’s a passion , to capture nature and life that goes on, in and around the Cove.

                    K & E Photography blog   http://kandewoodphotography.blogspot.com

DSC_0084

                                      Until next time, hope you all have a wonderful weekend !

                                                       COUNTRY GAL Smile

3 comments:

Gail said...

I sorta guessed that already! Your passion shows in your photos.

Anonymous said...

And you do a good job too! I like to see your photo's.
Patsy

Leah said...

Thanks for stopping by - I sure enjoy your photos too! Glad to hear Miggy is doing better!