Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Best Buddies !

 

DSC_4156

These two are funny to watch , we were all in the kitchen yesterday I was making chilli !

DSC_4158

     Miggy had just come in and was wet cause it was snowing and I told her to stay on the mat to dry off !

DSC_4163

           I guess Harley thought Miggy needed help drying off !

DSC_4167

      I got my camera not wanting to miss these two playing and whilst Harley fusses over Miggy !

DSC_4170

DSC_4171

DSC_4177

At first when Miggy was a pup  until she turned 2  Harley didn't want anything to do with her , now she and Miggy are best buddies !

                                Until next time hope you all have a great day !

                                                         Country Gal

14 comments:

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

That's so cute, who says dogs and cats don't get along?

Anna said...

Good Morning, Oh my, those two are so cute.They are sharing some Valentine Love.Photos are great. Have a great day.
Warm regards,Anna

Laura said...

My daughter's cat, Ricky, is always rubbing against our dog, Duke. He just sits there all uncomfortable looking. If Ricky tried that on the other dog, Sosha, she would snap at him.

nancy huggins said...

Very touching and heartwarming pictures..I LOVE them..My Cats are feral cats so they are not really very friendly but they sure do keep the mouse population down :)

Pat said...

They look so cute together! My daughter has 3 cats and 2 dogs. The one male cat is the grouchy one and sometimes doesn't get along with ANY of the other animals! Otherwise we can all be on the couch together!

Ellen said...

Oh my goodness, those are just the cutest duo ever! Your photos are awesome. I enjoyed them so very much. I know I will go back often just to view these. They are really adorable.

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Amazing how they get along, love that last picture, so tender.

Julie Marie said...

I just love those two!... and how precious that Harley helps clean Miggy up!... that's kitty love!... xoxo Julie Marie

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

That is just soooo cute!

It's amazin' how cats and dogs do get along.

God bless ya and I hope your Valentine's Day was the best!!! :o)

Leah said...

Cute - we have a couple of cats who love their dog family too!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Miggy and Harley are a real cute pair and good photo subjects for you, Elaine. Now did that chili get done too?

Gail said...

Great pictures and wonderful proof, that with time, anything is possible.

Muffy's Marks said...

How sweet, what a loving home you all have.

Anonymous said...

How cute and sweet!!!