Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Just Enjoying The Season

WOW !   October is just sailing by soo fast . I  hope all are enjoying the fall as much as I am  .
 The weather has been quite decent with the odd chilly day here and there but mostly it has been sunny warm and pleasant here for us .

Miggs and I have been outside every day either going for walks , I have been doing some yard clean up and I have been taking  photos of this pretty season of fall ,






 Lots of Our fall birds have returned including our Juncos but they seem to be quite illusive when I have my camera lol .

The evenings at sun down and as it reaches dusk all around the feeders have been busy as the birds try to get their last of the days food before they turn in for the night .

 We are on the migration path and this time of year we get lots more Robins about as they flock to the lawns to feast on bugs as well as some sumac seeds and crab apple berries .

Lots of cotton tail bunnies about to , this one was taking a break from feasting on the grass and sat still as I approached to take his photo . Then he took off under our cedar hedges as he had enough of me being soo close .

  We had rain over night last night and through out the morning and now the sun is shining . So now Miggs and I can go for our walk .

                                                  
                                                                    Until Next time 



                       Country Gal

 

                               

5 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hello, It's been quite awhile since I visited anyone in bogland; so good to come by and catch up. I hope you are all well. From the looks of your photos, you've had a glorious fall! We had a nice one, but our leaves have all fallen. We may be getting snow tomorrow night.
Sending hugs your way.
Noreen

William Kendall said...

Beautiful fall colours!

The Furry Gnome said...

Love that first photo!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Your fall coulours are fabulous and I see Miggs is also looking good. I hope you have a great weekend.

Rosella said...

It is such a beautiful time of year!! My gardens got a quick trim this past week, just in time before the downpour of rain. Manure has been spread on the vegetable garden in hopes of a better crop next year. Always thankful to get Fall work done. Keep enjoying the season!