Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Capturing Rain Drops , Reading & It’s Now Summer Time


We have had a full day of on and off rain the kind of rain that gives the land a nice drink and makes my gardens very happy . JUNE 2018 (1 of 1)-2

JUNE 2018 (1 of 1)-3

JUNE 2018 (1 of 1)-4


                                                   And apparently the birdies who also enjoy  fresh rain drops.

JUNE 2018 (1 of 1)I do love a nice day of rain myself and just sit back and enjoy the land literally drinking it all up then dash with camera to get photos like these when the rains slow or stop or just sit and read a good book outside on our patio porch as the sound of rain is falling and birdies singing .

20180620_094533

I am reading  the latest book from best-selling author W. Bruce Cameron (A Dog's Purpose) is A Dog's Way Home, the heartwarming  and exciting story of a stray dog named Bella who becomes separated from Lucas, the man who rescued her, and manages to navigate the 400 mile journey back to him. Also to be a movie in future .

20180620_135131                                                    

                                                                                    I love these kinds of stories .

Well it is officially  SUMMER Open-mouthed smile  and I am so happy about that as it is my favorite season for so many reasons , sunshine , summer rains and thunderstorms , Song birds , flowers, early sunrises and later sunsets  just to name a few lol !

                                                               So with  my  little creation here below , I am wishing you all a

                            UntitledSUMMER TIME

                                                                                        Until next time

                                                                                                       Country Gal

6 comments:

Linda said...

I love taking photos during and after rain. Not a drop here so I will be out watering tonight, necessary, but not as good as rain.

Terra said...

Happy summer to you too, and that books looks like a fun read.

William Kendall said...

The bird seems to be having a zen moment.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

and I wish you a wonderful summer too--with lots of books to read and cold drinks and friends to visit with--
enjoy, di

Linda said...

I love a good rain, too Elaine.
Hope my cottage gardens got lots...nothing here at home.
Enjoy the rest of your week....your photos are wonderful ☺️
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Anvilcloud said...

We seem to have missed that rain or most of it. Today may be different.