Woods Country Cove

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Update Of All That's Been Going On

 

It doesn't look good for my sister  Ann , she is now in a coma , has been since Tuesday  she has not been  responding to any thing so now the Dr’s and a counselor have to talk to my brother in law and family to see what the next step is , in the beginning the Dr’s did say after trauma like this patients don't come back from it ,  so we shall have to wait till the counselor has spoken to her family and go from there .  I am praying for a miracle here .

      I have been keeping busy whilst all this unhappiness has been going on in the family  with happy things like  digging in my gardens  ,  playing with my Miggs  and my photography  and enjoying the  nature we have here as the birds of spring and summer return  , it is so nice to see and hear them again .

                                                     Here are photos of the goings on in the yard so far .

MAY 2016 (3 of 50)

MAY 2016 (4 of 50)

       Mr & Mrs Sparrow still building up their nest . They come back with goose feathers from the farm just down the road lol !

MAY 2016 (8 of 50)

                                                  My Lilac bushes about to pop . Oh  how I love the smell of them !

MAY 2016 (9 of 50)

                                                             I have 5 different colours of Lilacs growing .

MAY 2016 (10 of 50)

                                                     Seeds on  the trees are slowly turning to leaves . hey that rhymes  lol !

                                                                                                 AND ACTION !!!

MAY 2016 (16 of 50)

                                                            Miggs loves to play fetch , look at those ears .

MAY 2016 (18 of 50)

MAY 2016 (19 of 50)

                         Kind of hard to catch a ball with another one in your mouth Miggs , she has always done it this way but we have fun any ways , lol . 

MAY 2016 (5 of 50)

                                                      After all that playing time to snooze in warm breezes !

                                 Whilst Miggs was resting  I  continued on with taking  photos of other things .

MAY 2016 (23 of 50)

                                                   Our  Orchard Oriel Rusty  showed up , good to have him back .

                                                                                             Then the next day .

MAY 2016 (41 of 50)

                                          Look it is Tang our Baltimore Oriel , he has come back to . WOOHOO !

MAY 2016 (44 of 50)

So far we have two male Baltimore’s and two male Orchard Oriels  more will be returning soon , they are hungry and have been feasting at the nectar feeders all day .

                                         This little guy showed up a few days before and has been shy but not this time .

MAY 2016 (29 of 50)

                                              Our Rose Breasted Grosbeak is back as well and also enjoying the feeders !

MAY 2016 (34 of 50)

MAY 2016 (39 of 50)

                                                                 The gardens are blooming like mad as well .

MAY 2016 (26 of 50)

    Everything is blooming and thickening up and  returning , House Wrens are back all though quite shy with the camera for now , Barn Swallows are flying around chatting up a storm chasing each other about . Now I am  keeping an eye out for our Hummers  to come to my feeders .  I love this time of year .

                                               To my sister  Ann  , I love you and pray you have more seasons in the sun !

 

                                                                                Country Gal

17 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

sending healing prayers and thoughts for your sister. Miggs is looking well.

Gail said...

You and your family remain in my prayers.

Anvilcloud said...

Sorry about the hard times in the family but happy for you that you are able to make the best of your days at this time of year. It looks delightful there with all of the birds. Great stuff.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Beautiful birds in your yard, and Miggs is adorable. Very sorry to hear about your sister.

William Kendall said...

I'm very sorry about your sister. The birds are a cheerful sight.

Jan said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

zAzA said...

Your plight brings tears to my eyes. I came very close to losing my younger sister a few years ago so I have somewhat of an idea what you are going thru. New life in the garden can be a bit of a comfort. Wishing you and your family strength in the days and weeks to come. Sending hugs.

Martha said...

I'm so sorry about your sister. I hope the miracle you are all hoping for happens.

Amy at love made my home said...

So very sorry to hear that things are still so difficult for your sister. I am continuing to send the very best thoughts and hopes to you, your sister and your family. xx

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am praying for your sister, you and the family. Very sad news, I hope she comes back! Miracles do happen.

Lovely images! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend!

The Furry Gnome said...

So sorry to hear about your sister. Still thinking of her (and you). Glad you've got the garden, birds and Miggsy.

September Violets said...

Praying for your sister to come through this ordeal, and for comfort for you at this time. The birds have returned to cheer you up, and such beautiful birds. Hugs to you,
Wendy

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

I am very sorry to hear that your sister is not doing well, I will keep all of you in my prayers. Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos of your birds and Miggs.

Linda said...

Beautiful shots Elaine....
So sorry about your sister...good thoughts for you and Ann...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Linda said...

Continued positive thoughts for Ann and all of your family.
We have lots of birds back too, not the hummers or orioles. But when you see them at your place they arrive at ours a few days after.
Take care of yourself during these challenging times.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It does help to get your mind off thinking of sadness concerning your sister, Ann. Hope that the diagnosis turns out better than what you posted.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I've thought about you and your sister this week, and am keeping you all in my prayers for continued peace, comfort and strength. Take care!