Woods Country Cove

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Playing In The Sunshine

 

It was a wonderful day out yesterday sun was shining winds were calm air was fresh and the sky was a vibrant blue and not a cloud in sight !

                        Miggs and I went for a nice walk , played in the yard  and  I took photos .

DSC_7169

                                     Miggs always has to have her face covered in snow !

DSC_7175

                       She  has icicles hanging from her beard and fur around her mouth!

DSC_7181

Chasing a squirrels scent yup scent not the squirrel it’s self she has quite the sniffer !

DSC_7195

                         She was telling and showing me that this is where the squirrel was ! So as she was dashing around looking for this squirrel I decided to take some birdie photos !

winter scene (1 of 1)-20

                            My little buddy the Chickadee who loves to pose for the camera !

DSC_7221

Still sniffing out and searching for that squirrel ! He is being a tricky one today Miggs !

winter scene (1 of 1)-19

                                                       House Sparrow resting in the sunshine !

winter scene (1 of 1)-24

                                      Junco taking a feed break on the fence in the back garden !

winter scene (1 of 1)-18

Blue Jay waiting for me to leave so he can dive down and get a peanut from the bowl !

DSC_7254

                Oh Miggs !! I call , I found your sneaky squirrel ! Way up hiding in the big old tree !

DSC_7229

                                    Huh ! Up this tree here ? !   Yup  ! I answer !

DSC_7226

                                             I see him now Mum  , WOOF, WOOF !  

Today we are waiting for a snow storm  to hit but I see  south east of us there is some sunshine peeking through breaking cloud ,it is trying to shine for us , maybe Miggs and I are able to go for our walk  I hope so . other then that  we will be keeping cozy is what we are doing most of today !

                               Until next time hope you have a good day !

                              Thanks For Popping By !

                                         Country Gal

12 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Miggs is adorable and it was a lovely day yesterday to be out and about. You have more snow than us. Although by tomorrow afternoon I think we will all be fed up of snow!!

Gill

Jane and Chris said...

I think you need to get your walk done early,it's going to get nasty.
I think that Harley has the right idea! (header pic).
Stay warm.
Jane x

Muffy's Marks said...

Does Miggy chase squirrels in his dreams? He is so cute with his face full of snow. Oh but I can just smell wet dog, when he comes inside. Gorgeous shots of the birds and Miggy's squirrel.

Heather said...

Love all your photos today... looks like you and Miggs had a wonderful time! It's snowing here today too! Cheers~

RURAL said...

Sounds like a big one coming up...stay warm and dry.

Jen

Pat said...

Love all the pics! Those bird ones are fabulous, and always love to see Miggy!

Pat said...

Love all the pics! Those bird ones are fabulous, and always love to see Miggy!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Snow, sunshine, great wildlife and Miggy--I don't think it gets any better than that, and more snow on the way??!! I continue to be envious!! Stay warm!!

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon, you are really great at snapping pictures, love how the turn out...Miggs loves the snow, so cute.....Hope you stay cozy warm from the storm, Blessings Francine.

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

You do have more snow now; not quite as much as us yet. It is coming down again here steady with promises of that big storm on the horizon. Wonderful photos !

Anonymous said...

Miggs is adorable come over to my blog and tell me if I can borrow Miggs to walk with.

Faye Henry said...

I need to tell you that I love love your header along with the rest of your snow pics..
Enjoy this lovely season.. xo