Woods Country Cove

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Sunshine & The Thought Of Spring On Its Way Makes Me Smile

 Yup through the many grey days of winter this time of year the odd pop of sunshine and sunny days makes me smile .

Even when some of the trees and land are looking dull sunshine on them makes it all better .


 
 
My feeders have been very busy and I have been enjoying the birds as they have been enjoying the sunshine , Papa made this log suet feeder a few weeks ago and they just love it .
 

                           Such a pop of colour amongst some snow with sun shining .

                                       Even our puppers Summer loves the sunshine .
 

  The days are getting longer which I do like and now I feel I am over the winter hump or blahs now as I am now on my countdown till spring which officially arrives March 20th at 5:37am  and I am soo looking forward to the return of our Robins and spring birds to and  yes you guessed it more sunshiny days ,  oh spring is only 58 days away 😊 and counting lol.

                                                       Until next time  

 

                                           Country Gal