Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Our Broken Hearts

It has been heart breaking and such sad days for Papa and I as  our beautiful sweet girl Misty aka Miggs  passed away  on Sunday April 12th 2020 . Our lives , house and yard has changed and is soo quiet now with out her , I will miss having her by my side as I wander about taking photos  and her being there to supervise us as we do our yard work and gardens and all the things we loved to do as a family ,  her funny little quirks for her treats ,  all the cuddles and kisses .  I went  on our  walk today all by myself  and  it hurt so much not having her physically there with me but I knew and felt her spiritual presence with me the entire time. Miggs will always be in our hearts and memories for ever .





Goodbye to you our trusted friend , it's hard to die when all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air  ,pretty flowers every where , We'll think of you and you'll  be there,
We had joy, We had fun  ,We had seasons in the sun ,You gave us love , You gave us joy , You gave us everything and more , Every time that we were down ,You would always come around be there to turn our frowns upside down and made us  feel like all was ok and showed us so much love every single day .
 
                                            You 'll be forever in our hearts .❤️❤️
 
                                                            Country Gal & Papa  xoxo
                                       
 

14 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

So sorry to hear this, but I know you'll always remember her.

Jan said...

I'm so sorry! We love our pets so much and it's hard when they leave us.

Henny Penny said...

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I can hardly read this without crying. Miggs meant everything to you Papa...that was easy to tell by reading your posts. She was special, that's for sure. You know, I've always wanted to hug Miggs. She was such a sweetie pie, and so cute. It's like losing a family member. Please remember what a wonderful life she had there with you and Papa. She was so lucky to have you. Take care. We will all miss Miggs. Love, Henny

The Wykeham Observer said...

I'm sorry to hear about Miggs. I always enjoyed her posts and hope you remember that she had a nice life with you. Phil, MN

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Aww no Miggs she was such a beautiful girl !
Run fast over that Rainbow Bridge sweet girl, you were loved beyond words.
My sincere heartfelt condolences to you both.
Hugs,
Jo

Ruth said...

Sending hugs to you both in the sad loss of Miggs. You have shared her personality,outings & journey on your blog it was a highlight to read. She sounded like she was a sweet, loving companion who was very much part of your family. It is heart breaking to lose a fur member of the family, may your cherished memories of her help in your healing.

Blessings,

Ruth

Anvilcloud said...

Sorry for your loss. I know it is hard.

Chasity said...

So sorry for your loss, offering prayers of comfort.

Rosella said...

Oh no - so sorry to read about your huge loss! I'm sure that adding this saddness to all the uncertainty we are all experiencing right now is hitting hard! Take care and focus on all the good memories if you can. Stay well ...

Deb said...

My heart breaks for you both. It was evident how much she was loved and I always felt she was one of the luckiest dogs to have such a great life. I'm so sorry, Elaine. Spring seems like the wrong time to say good-bye. And now she will continue to be a companion on your walks if it only be in your heart. You know, I still feel our Kane with me when I walk in the woods or up and down hills which he loved. It's hard, I know, but how fortunate we were to have these dogs in our life. Miggs will be missed by all of us. And I'm sure little Harley is lost, too, right now. If only we could explain to those pets left behind. He will need extra attention as he mourns his buddy.
Always be proud for the life you gave this wonderful dog. She lived a full dog life in a love-filled home. It doesn't get better than that. Sending you all a hug, Deb

Linda said...

😢💔😢

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am so sorry, our four legged friends are so important to us. Good bye Miggs you were a good dog:)

Tina said...

I'm sorry you lost your Miggs.I always loved reading what adventure you and Miggs were up to.

NanaNor's said...

I just scrolled back and read about your dear Miggs; again I'm so sorry! When a beloved companion leaves us, it leaves a big hole in our heart.
Glad you have Summer to brighten your days.
Hugs,
Noreen