Woods Country Cove

Monday, July 22, 2019

Having Fun On Hot Humid Days

Hello

It as been a scorcher of a week and weekend . I am thankful for Air conditioning and for the shade of our trees and patio porch . I spend most of the summer on our patio porch as it becomes my summer living room , I just love it . 

I have been doing a lot of chasing bugs and butterfly's  in my gardens like a mad women taking photos of as many as I can just something I find very fun and relaxing to do on hot summer days. I also have been using my smartphone a lot for my photos as it is soo handy and takes really good photos . 

                            There are so many different types of butterfly's  I cant keep up lol .


         


              Butterfly's like the heat of the air as well as the sun as they use both for their energy .





                                                    I love the all flowers garden and wild .



                   And of course Fungi so many different types and shapes of them as well .

This week  it is to be a bit cooler and not have that stifling humidity which is good . I also cant believe how fast this month has been zooming by , I guess when your like me and spend most of your summer enjoying your gardens , wildlife  and running about chasing butterfly's and bugs to get photos time does zoom by !

                                                         Until next time 😃

                                                            
                                                                  Country Gal🌼




 

4 comments:

L. J. Lowe said...

The flowers are so beautiful! I can't recall the last time I saw a butterfly around my neck of the woods. I remember there being so many when I was a kid.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

beautiful

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hello Friend! I love all your photos! You're doing a great job with your phone camera! And how wonderful to have a place that you can spend outside to enjoy this season, that you are so right about, is passing much too quickly!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful butterflies!