Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Praying For My Sister

 

 

We don't get to see each other very much even though we only live 3 hours apart but we do talk via Face Book , texting and  on the odd  family get together   . I got a phone call today  from my brother-in-law  that my sister Ann was taken to hospital last night  and they had found two aneurysms in her brain and will be needing surgery tomorrow morning .  I will not be blogging for a while as we will be with our family . I pray all will be ok and Ann will pull through this with flying colours .

                                                                   My heart is heavy .

                                                             Country Gal

21 comments:

Martha said...

I'm so sorry to hear this :( Positive thoughts and well wishes for your sister.

William Kendall said...

A heavy burden. I hope that she's able to respond to treatment and the doctors and nurses take good care of her.

NanaNor's said...

Praying for Ann as well!

Michelle said...

Prayers for your sister and your entire family.

DeniseinVA said...

Dear Elaine, I was so sorry to hear this. Your sister is in my prayers. You will all be in my thoughts, especially tomorrow. Sending a big hug.

Janet Martin said...

I am one of your quiet readers, but I want you to know I send hugs and prayers.

Linda said...

Warmest wishes for Ann....
Let us know when you can...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Anvilcloud said...

Will be thinking of you and her. It sounds operable and hopeful to me.

The Furry Gnome said...

I will be thinking of you, and your sister.

Leah said...

Sending prayers and strength for your sister, her family and also for you.

Rosella said...

Huge hugs and many prayers to you and for your sister!!!!

Small Kucing said...

Sorry to hear this. Hope your sister will be well soon

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Good gracious. What a shock for you and your fmaily. I hope Ann pulls through with flying colours.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister.

Primitive Stars said...

Sending prayers for you all, Hugs Francine.

Amy at love made my home said...

All good thoughts and hugs are coming your way. Hoping for the very best. xx

Linda said...

Oh Elaine, hope that things go well for Ann, sending positive thoughts for all of you.

Gail said...

You and your sister are in my prayers.

zAzA said...

Positive thoughts and lots of hugs to you and your family.

September Violets said...

Sending prayers to you and your family Elaine. Hang in there, take one day at a time. Hugs to you,
Wendy xox

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Your sister, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, Elaine. When you can, please let us know how Ann is doing.