Woods Country Cove

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Papa’s Wood Shop

 

Well we have Christmas lights out side on the front of the house but this year Papa decided to decorate up the out side of his wood shop . The tree was my idea to put in his garden for the decoration it is one of our old fake trees ,  then he just went from that lol.

DECEMBER 2014 (4 of 7)

DECEMBER 2014 (3 of 7)

The Papa thought there was something missing from the tree , oh yeah a star or at least something with lights  so he made his own creation .

DECEMBER 2014 (1 of 3)

                                  I think it all looks really cute , now I have to get the inside started for Christmas lol !

DECEMBER 2014 (3 of 3)

I am still learning the technique of photographing Christmas lights but all in all it worked out pretty good !

                                                              Now all we need is some snow !

                                                                        Until next time

                                                               Country Gal

16 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

It looks wonderful and very festive! Have a lovely weekend.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Very cute ! ... but strange with no snow yet eh ? You can borrow some of ours if you like ? LOL
Happy Holidays to you and PaPa and all the furry kids : )
Joy

Jane and Chris said...

Oh, I love it! It's so cuuuuuuuute!
It looks like Santa's Grotto.
I hope you can see it from your windows!
Jane x

A Brit in Tennessee said...

The lights look so festive, and I love the star, so creative :)
~Jo

Gail said...

How cute! And the holiday begins. May the snow come...if you want it.

Merry Christmas to the four of you.

DeniseinVA said...

You did a great job on those Christmas lights Elaine and these photos are so festive!

William Kendall said...

We have plenty of snow here to spare!

sweetbriardreams said...

Your lights look great and well done on capturing them. My camera keeps shaking because it is sooooo cold! I look forward to seeing the decorations inside. Take care and keep warm xx

Linda Kay said...

Just lovely!

Linda said...

Hi Elaine....
Great idea! I put some lights outside my back windows in the trees....looks great from inside!
I also have lights all around the backyard all year, on a timer! Always looks so glamorous!
Your Bird photos are amazing....you are my idol!
Enjoy your evening...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Crystal said...

Oh I like it! looks so cute and cozy

Anvilcloud said...

As far as woodsheds go, that is about the ultimate in festivity. You are doing fine with the pics.

Linda W. said...

Nice light display! Your photos turned out great.

Amy at love made my home said...

It looks so great!! Love the use of the tree, you saw our old artificial tree by our front door! Must be the year for it! xx

Knatolee said...

Very pretty!!

Pamela Gordon said...

Very pretty. I like the lights!