Woods Country Cove

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Clouds

 

I love clouds , especially clouds that have a dramatic look to them . I love the shapes and how eerie they can look yet beautiful at the same time  , how the suns light bounces off of them giving them  that silver lining affect  . I took these photos on Thursday  .

NOVEMBER 2014 (1 of 13)

NOVEMBER 2014 (5 of 13)

                                                   

NOVEMBER 2014 (9 of 13)

 NOVEMBER 2014 (22 of 22)-2

              It is cold  cloudy and windy here today so Papa and I are just staying cozy and puttering  , chilli  is  in the slow cooker for supper . I had mentioned in my Thursday’s  post of a bird named the Ovenbird  info of it here for us birdie people lol  http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/ovenbird/id  that I was trying to get photos of in the back 40 but no luck  they are  small , very quick and skittish and I think they have moved on , oh well maybe next year , I still have plenty of other nature to photograph here in our valley  woods and our yard but it was interesting to seek out and hear a new bird and find info on it   .

                                                                                Until next time

                                                                    Country Gal

8 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

All your photos are very atmospheric. I love them. Have a great weekend.

Linda Kay said...

That last shot looks like it belongs in a horror story, set in a graveyard!

Amy at love made my home said...

Your cloud pictures are amazing! Good luck with the bird identification! xx

Pamela Gordon said...

I like these photos. They are so November! LOL Very cold and windy here after heavy rains yesterday. At least the sun will be shining for a few days.

Jane and Chris said...

BEAUTIFUL...not like the clouds that darkened our skies this morning and dumped snow!!
Jane x

sweetbriardreams said...

I love the clouds and sky shots too. They are so atmospheric and never the same. Enjoy your cozy time x

TexWisGirl said...

the skies look great through the trees.

Bethany Carson said...

Nice photos of the clouds! We love watching the clouds when fronts come in the summer; it can be so fascinating!