Woods Country Cove

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Just A Little Note

 

    Papa’s grandma passed Tuesday night peacefully . She is now a free sprit in the havens with the angels !  We will be going to say our goodbyes tomorrow , grandma is to be laid at rest   beside her husband in a quint little town here in Ontario  called Erin a nice little farming town   . We will miss you grandma , love you and will always remember you , you will always be in our hearts !

I am still battling an infection in my ear , glands and all in the right side of my face going to the Dr’s again for a higher dosage of antibiotics  still in pain in the side of my face where the infection is I had Bells palsy years ago and have deep tissue and muscle damage as well as nerve damage so any infection  I get in the right side of my face needs to be treated right away  cause once you have has Bells palsy you can get it again ,  then after that I will be making a trip to the dentist to make sure my teeth aren't part of the problem as my teeth also ache and become painful when the infection flares up ! So due to all of this with me and our beloved  Grandma passing  I may not be around blog land very much for the next few days !

                                                            Country Gal

15 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Sending you prayers for healing.

Linda Kay said...

My sympathies for your grandma, I'll be she was a lovely lady. And take care of yourself. So awful to be miserable.

Jane and Chris said...

Bless her.
Take care of yourself. Thinking of you both.
Jane x

Bernideen said...

Please take care of yourself as that sounds like more antibiotics for sure! So enjoyed your blog!

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

My sympathy to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

And I hope you are feeling better soon!

Patsy said...

Sorry about your loss and sure hope you get to feeling better so.
Hugs to you both

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of Grandma's passing. Hope that you are able to get the infection under control. Sad day here for us too, as one of our daughters had one of their cats pass away this morning.

Linda said...

Oh Elaine...
SO sorry about Grandma...
Hope you are feeling better soon...
Cheers1
Linda :o)

Muffy's Marks said...

Take care of yourself, I hope they find the right combination of meds to make you well. Hugs and prayers to papa and his family as they say goodbye to their loved one!!

William Kendall said...

I'm very sorry for your family's loss.

Amy at love made my home said...

I am sorry for yours and Papa's loss. Thinking of you and all your family. I hope that you are able to resolve your own health problems too and that they don't get any worse. Take care. xx

My Little Home and Garden said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family find comfort in loving memories. As for you personally, I hope your health improves very soon.

Karen

Anvilcloud said...

Condolences on your loss and commiseration for your health issues.

Crystal said...

Take care, best get everything taken care of. Sorry to hear about gramma as well.

Anonymous said...

yes she is at peace. God love her.

I like picture#2. We have fungus too here. I am impressed with the picture you took that I liked.

My power has been off and off.

I was trying to get my pictures I water painted up in my other site. Pen, sketches, and paint.

Finally I got it up.