Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Day Of Fall

 

  Fall arrived last night at 10:29 pm and this morning it was waking us up and greeting us with a beautiful sun rise .

SEPTEMBER 2014 (4 of 16)

                 All though the air was chilly only about 5C or 41F  it was fresh and dewy and every so pretty .

SEPTEMBER 2014 (3 of 16)

Miggs was out first thing this morning  doing her rounds of the property and as you can see by the water drips on her face  having a drink of the dewy grass as she was sniffing along !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (6 of 16)

                                I heard Mr Robin chirping in the tree across the road as he greeted the sunrise ! I am surprised he is still here all though over the past few years there have been a few Robins that do hang around till the first snow fall .

SEPTEMBER 2014 (12 of 16)

                                                 Some trees are slowly changing whilst others are changing fast !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (8 of 16)

I then heard a ruckus with the Crows all cawing and carrying on flying around in a frantic state , then saw they were chasing something across the field !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (11 of 16)

Way in the distance I saw a Coopers hawk and he was a big one , there were 5 crows chasing him off , then he left the tree and landed in the field after they had bombarded him some more !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (13 of 16)

He sat only for a moment as the crows were still bombarding him from time to time but all that was over when the farmer came around the corner in his tractor cutting the field !

SEPTEMBER 2014 (14 of 16)

The sun is warm and the air is still cool as it is now almost 12 pm as I write this .  Temps are to hit a nice comfortable 20°C or 68 °F perfect ! The Cicadas are still here making their buzzing sounds , Crickets are chirping day and night  , fresh sweet smells of fields in the cool breeze , birdies feasting on the feeders and the odd Butterfly flutters past , however I haven’t seen the Hummer’s  this morning so they may have flown the coop  for the year lol !

Just a little news on me  ya all know I like happy on my blog but I thought I would tell you and keep ya in my loop  with it ! I had an MRI 2 weeks ago on my head  and they found a small brain lol  ha ha !!  they found a small spot on my Pituitary gland  must be small alright as this gland is the size of a pea lol  so I am now waiting for the time date and where for a consultation with a Nero surgeon  how long that could take who knows ! But for now all is good and I will just keep on keeping on .

                                                                  Until next time my friends !

                                                                Country Gal

9 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Thank you for updating us on things as I do keep you in my thoughts, but don't like to keep asking. Your brain seems to be doing all it needs to as you take wonderful photos, so I hope that all will turn out to be OK or at least easily resolved so that you can be well and move on. I was going to say something else, but I have forgotten what it is! Oh well, better go as dinner is ready! Take care. xx

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Beautiful images, Country Gal. And that photo of Miggs is AWESOME! I love the drops of water in it, as well. Makes for a nice touch.

Small brain, big brain, medium brain...as long as they find a brain when we do these things, it's good...hahaha!

Thanks for the update. I hope you get your appointment very soon. Happy autumn to you! Let's hope for a great season.

Linda Kay said...

What an interesting cloud formation...good catch. And always the doggie. So cute.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

HI Thanks for the up date and I hope all will be well. I love the photos in this post and of course my favorite is Miggs

Pamela Gordon said...

That sounds like a perfect fall day to me. I'm glad you heard about your MRI and hopefully won't have to wait too long for the visit with the neurosurgeon. I'm sure you are worried and anxious over this. Praying that God will give you peace over this. Blessings. Pam

William Kendall said...

Fall's coming along well. Terrific profile of Miggs!

Muffy's Marks said...

If a good attitude is what it takes.... you've got it girl!! Good luck with that Dr. visit, and until then....carry on!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great sky photos with the clouds moving along. The afternoons have been wonderful so we've been outside making the most of it. Take care.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love your photos, and have so enjoyed catching up on what I've missed! Are your hummingbirds still around? Mine were still here yesterday, I'm sure it won't be long until they're gone. But I hope you are well, and that consultation isn't one you have to wait too long for. Take care, okay?