Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gloomy But Warm

 

Still  rainy and foggy  here but the temps are warmer  right now it is + 1°C or 34 °F  as the day goes it is to warm up to  9 °C   or  48 °F  not bad .

Yesterday it drizzled all day but I managed to get some photos !

winter scenery (1 of 1)-28

                                              I like watching the fog roll into the valley !

winter scenery (1 of 1)-29

Mr Squirrel all wet munching on a peanut as he keeps and eye on Miggs and I !

winter scenery (1 of 1)-27

The birdies were in a  feeding frenzy yesterday as it was raining . All I saw was birds bobbing about as they collect the seed off of the ground !

winter scenery (1 of 1)-24

Mr Cardinal who never lets me get a close up !

It started to rain heavy so we went in and this is what most of the afternoon consisted of !

DSC_6990

DSC_6992

                                          Napping, at least for the girls !

                            Until next time hope you have a good day !

                                        Thanks For Popping By !

                             Country Gal

11 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

We are going to be at 11C tomorrow!
Do you think spring is having a little practice ready for it's big day in 50 days time?
Jane x

Muffy's Marks said...

Rainy days are the best nap days. Stay dry and warm.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love your photos it is not raining here yet but freezing rain is supposed to come but I think it is too warm. I need a nap and a camera:) B

Unknown said...

That picture of Miggs on the couch made me smile!

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Rainy and 48 degrees.... Sounds about like our weather... without snow on the ground :)

~Chris

Unknown said...

Love the pics and you got a really good shot of that squirrel!

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

No rain here on the Bruce Peninsula, but still darn damp.

Primitive Stars said...

Beautiful rainy day pictures....the girls know how to spend a wet day inside, Blessings Francine.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Those nesting days make me happy, your pictures make me smile...
Beautiful.....
~Jo

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come
here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Outstanding work!
Take a look at my site howtogetridofstaticcling.com

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Elaine the weather is terrible here this morning .. so WINDY and we have thunder showers predicted .. rain has melted almost all of the snow now too and I see green grass in the back garden again ! haha
I am so hoping to see some different birds come for the new feeders .. but not today .. they are hanging on for dear life with this crazy weather.
Love seeing your girls napping away .. our Emma sleeps like Miggs which is too funny for a cat ! haha
Joy : )