Woods Country Cove

Monday, October 15, 2012

Miggy Monday’s

 

Miggy is my best photo subject . I have never had a dog with  so much expression , especially for the camera as she just loves having her photo taken .

DSC_4302

DSC_4297

                                         Watching a squirrel  across the yard !

DSC_4305

                                                  This is my good side mum !

DSC_4260

                                    Waiting for you to through it mum !

DSC_4270

                                                                    She loves to run !

DSC_3714

                                              And to sit and watch the bees on the wild flowers !

DSC_3644

                                    Fetch and chase is her favourite game !

DSC_2908

      And hiding behind mum’s flowers in the summer watching and waiting to sneak up on a squirrel !

                               Then you get those lazy days of just taking it easy !

DSC_8065[4]

                                     Until next time hope you all have a good day !

                                              Country Gal

9 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love Miggy shots I wish I could run and jump like that:0
Awesome photographer you are. B

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I love Miggy! I could look at pics of her every day

Primitive Stars said...

Hi, what a wonderful dog...she really does love the camera....thanks for making me smile....give Miggy a big hug from me....Blessings Francine.

Gail said...

Fantastic shots but how could that not be with a wonderful model like Miggy. I believe my favorite is the last. Seems like she cookin' up somethin'.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

She certainly is good for the camera! So cute!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I don't think I could ever get tired of shots of Miggy! Probably the most photogenic dog ever!

RURAL said...

She does have a very expressive face, and she looks so cute in all of the photos.

What a joy it must be to be outside with her and the camera.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice to have such a willing and photogenic subject like Miggy, Elaine. We have not had any frost here (yet) and tonight it is raining with slightly cooler temps to follow. We are still in the mid 70s for daytime temps and the leaves on the trees are all green still. Your colors are earlier.

Muffy's Marks said...

Miggy rocks. I love that dog!!!