Woods Country Cove

Monday, September 3, 2012

Random Photos

 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend .

I have a few photos I took from last night and this morning to share with ya all !

 miggy and papa (1 of 14)

I took these photos of Miggy waiting at the top of the stairs for Papa and I to go up to night, nights !  I couldn’t resist she looked so cute  looking down from the top of the stairs, with  her teddy bear face and eyes. I played around with some of the photos .

miggy and papa (4 of 14)

                                           Got tired of waiting and she fell asleep !

miggy and papa (10 of 14)

I hear movement down there.  Wonder if they are ready to go night , nights yet ? Cause I am tired of waiting !

miggy and papa (11 of 14)

                                                                      Dozing off again !

                               Then this morning I took a photo of Papa taking photos of the birds !

 

miggy and papa (14 of 14)

It,s been a hot and humid weekend so far but the mornings have been cool so that when we venture out for a bit !

        The kids here are back to school as of tomorrow so I will once again  see and hear the school bus pass every morning and afternoon ! Honestly , where does the time go ?

                               Until next time hope you all have a good day !

                                              Country Gal

10 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

What fun pictures. I love sleepy Miggy. :) So cute!

trump said...

Happy Labor Day to you and your readers! Richard

Lorilee said...

Mighty is adorable. I have been back at school for a week with 17 four-year-olds. I was exhausted by Friday.
Blessings,
Lorilee

DeniseinVA said...

I do love your random photos, the ones of Miggy at the top of the stairs were precious, and I loved that warm glowy feel to these shots. Fun to see the one of Papa photographing the birds. It was very hot and muggy our way too. Looking forward to those cooler days now.

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine...Miggy always makes me smile : }, and believe me I needed that!
So cute the waiting to go to bed shots!!
Grace

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I used to love taking pictures of the pups at the top of the stairs, and your photos remind me why I miss it--What priceless and what sweet pictures!

I hope you've enjoyed your day!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Thanks! I always love Miggy pics

Muffy's Marks said...

Adorable!! I love that dog!!! He is so sweet sleeping at the top of the stairs.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love Miggy those eyes open or shut make me want to rub that cute little head.B

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Miggy has to be the sweetest dog on earth, just precious !
Great shot of your husband, taking shots :)
~Jo