Woods Country Cove

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chilly, Fresh, Fall Morning

               Just a small post today

The mornings have been chilly now that fall is here  , the air is so fresh and all nature sounds echo as the cool air carries their sounds .

There was a bit of a fog slowly drifting in the valley forest this morning as the sun was rising  making it look mystical .

DSC_3791

DSC_3798

It’s going to be another beautiful day today . I have laundry to do and I will hang it out side so it dry's in the nice cool fresh air ! Papa and I also have lots of wood to chop this weekend still and  put in our wood shed . Right now Papa is working on our website so that the member's of our saddle club can see their new photos that we took from the last event of the season .

         The Harvest moon is tonight , so all you snap happy camera people come join me in getting out there and capturing its beauty !

                                        Until next time hope you have a wonderful fall day !

                                                      Country Gal

13 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

I hope the sky is clear tonight!!

Muffy's Marks said...

I hope the sky is clear tonight!!

DeniseinVA said...

Magical!

Patsy said...

Sounds like a very nice Saturday in the homeland today.

Lois Evensen said...

Your images give the feeling of the chill in the air. :) Nice.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

We've had mornings like yours too--Each year I forget about them, and I remember how much I enjoy them!

I hope you're doing well, and having a good weekend!

DeniseinVA said...

I'm back to let you know the Today's Flower's Link is now up. Operator error, I forgot to add the link :(

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Such pretty photos! Thanks for sharing.

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

I love your photos. I love hanging out laundry on beautiful days too! Thanks for visiting my blog also. Hope you are having a great weekend

Elaine said...

What a lovely blog you have....I found you on Today's Flowers and I can't wait to take a look around!

Elaine :)

Vintage Gal said...

Isn't fall wonderful. I'm doing laundry today and hanging it out as well. Love sheets that have been dried in the fresh crisp fall air ~ Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by and meeting Sophie ;-)

Vintage Gal said...

Beautiful pictures. I am doing laundry today and hanging it outside. Love sheets sun dried in the fresh crisp fall air ~ thanks for stopping by and meeting Sophie ~ Have a wonderful day ;-)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Fall is here too with its cool crisp nights, but the leaves are still mostly green. Morning is my favorite time because of the quiet and crispness. Our laundry is never hung out, as there are no clothes lines set up, but it's a thought. My mother never had a clothes dryer until we bought her one a few years ago when she was in her late 80s. But in your winter months do you use an indoor one?