Woods Country Cove

Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello All !

 

First  , I would like to thank you all for popping in and leaving such lovely comments .

We are taking a short blogger break for a bit to sort some things out here at the Cove !

I do hope you all have a great weekend . We are to be getting rain tomorrow , finally

                                                            WHOOHOO !

 

                                     Any who take  care all , We will  be back soon !

DSC_0227

                                           Country Gal ooxx

10 comments:

Gail said...

Great news! Not that you're taking a break but that you're getting rain!!!

Enjoy, see you when you return.

Christine said...

Enjoy your break; we'll be here when you return!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Enjoy your blogging break! Sorry I've been MIA at my blog...my heart hasn't been in it...

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine..Have a good break, refresh ..hope all works out fine!!
I will miss Miggy's antics ; }
Grace

Patsy said...

Have a good break and come back soon.

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Hope all is okay and the break is just to chill out a bit.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks to you too, Elaine. Enjoy your break and hope all gets sorted out OK. Of course, you will be missed.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Have a wonderful break!

trump said...

Have a great blog break and I will be taking mine pretty soon as well! Richard

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Enjoy your break!