Woods Country Cove

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Lovely Mothers Day

 

Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers day .

We went over to Papa’s  mom and dads  as it was mothers day for a visit and to give mom a Mothers day card that Papa made on the computer using one of his photos , it was pretty . We like to make our own cards for special occasions .

Then Papa and came home not to far to go as they live next door lol and lounged around yesterday  sitting in the nice sun reading. Papa surprised me with two lovely hanging baskets and a  few flats of Marigolds to start  off my gardens for Mothers day . I got a nice phone call from the boys as well . It was a perfect day . The weather today is beautiful . Miggy and I just got back from our walk and now we are going to be outside enjoying this summer weather finally the type of weather it is to be this time of year for us.

DSC_7352

                        Miggy also loves to lounge every now and then on my lounger cheeky girl lol !

DSC_7355

I have two hangers on my potting shed so I decided to one plant here to start off !

DSC_7354

              The other one here hanging from our Pergola !

DSC_7357

Marigolds grow big and spread so I put lots all over the centre garden , back garden and the little garden with my Forsythia .

This is just the beginning  by the end of the month my gardens will be full of colour as I am yet to visit my favourite  garden centre !

                        Until next time hope you all have a great day !

                                 Country Gal

10 comments:

Stewey said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Love the beautiful flower pics :)
Have a nice day!
Stewey

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day! I like Miggy's spot on the lounge chair. Enjoy your lovely flowers, I hope to get some flower pots planted this week too, it's going to be a nice warm week!!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Love Miggy pics ,she is such a sweetie

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Mother's Day! You got plants! I don't plant anything I have to fuss with or water:)

Ellen said...

Lovely relaxing Mother's Day for you. How wonderful. Miggy's looking great!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The flowers are lovely, Elaine, especially the hanging baskets which look like petunias.

Faye Henry said...

Glad you had a lovely day and your flowers are wonderful..
Have a great evening, my friend..

beth said...

miggy has the BEST face ever !!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Glad you had a happy Mother's day. Marigolds are so lovely and they last up into the fall. Lovely blossoms and cute Miggy

Crystal said...

Sounds like a perfect Mothers Day. I like marigolds, I put them in the veggie garden to keep away bugs from the tomatos.