Woods Country Cove

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Little Thursday Things In A Row

 

The weather today is beautiful sunny and not a cloud in the sky . Miggy and I went for our walk this morning and now I am off to enjoy the out doors and hopefully take photos of what ever catches my eye !

DSC_5713

          A row of  Solar lamps in the front garden and Japanese willows in the background !

DSC_5722

                                Lots of rows of our big tree budding !

DSC_0026

                                    Rows of Daffodils all sunshiny and new !

DSC_0038

                                     Lots of rows of twists and turns of branches !

                                  Until next time hope you all have a great day !

                                         Country Gal

7 comments:

luci wallis said...

Wow you started the morning early..sweet blog you have. So you have inspired me at 10a I need to get up and walk~~
Bristol

Julie Marie said...

Love those Daffodils!... xoxo Julie Marie

The Coolidges said...

We are cloudy, cold & rainy here. Hope you are enjoying your sunshine!

Patsy said...

We are having a pretty day but a little cool.

Red said...

I like the last jungle photo! Is it a maple along a water way?

Crystal said...

Thanks for the sunshiny day, as we are having cold and rain today, but no snow so far so its all right

nancy huggins said...

To cold and rainy here to go for a walk but I did enjoy going for a walk with you and didn't even have to leave my computer :)