Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Good Day Yesterday

               

Yesterday was awesome . Miggy and I went for our walk , first time this spring I didn't need a jacket on . I just wore my thin sweat shirt . The sun was shining , it was windy but a warm wind not like it has been the past few weeks with chilly winds .

I had a day of taking photos . I get snap happy in the nicer weather especially where there are butterfly’s . All these butterfly’s I spoke about in my last post were fluttering around our hill  on our front lawn collecting what pollen they can from dandelions and wild flowers and sunning them selves in the sun warming up through their wings !

DSC_5997

DSC_6019

   There were so many of these beauties they were literally fluttering around me the entire time I was photographing them  it was awesome I loved it !

DSC_6041

            It was hard to get more then one at a time as they were very busy .

DSC_6057

   They maybe on yucky no one likes weeds the dandelion but I like dandelion's  I think they are pretty and yellow is one of my favourite colours of flower  ,weeds or not lol !

DSC_6061

Miggy was watching me from the top of the hill , she cant go any further because of her boundary and underground electric fence , the hill ends at the road !

DSC_6068

DSC_6076

DSC_6167

 

By the time I was done photographing and not just butterfly's lol I had taken over 200 photos  , guess that's what happens when you have your camera  set on continuous and get carried away being a snap happy nut !

  Today seems so far to be starting out like it did yesterday , hope it is warm and sunny again ! The sun is just rising now , it is 7:23am as I am writing this !

                          Until next time hope you all have a bright, sunny and warm day !Open-mouthed smile

                                          Country Gal

9 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

What a fun day! I know how you feel. Sometimes I am amazed at how many pictures my camera has managed to gobble up! Your images are so pretty. Miggy seems to be enjoying the weather, too. :)

Muffy's Marks said...

Clean the spare bedroom, I'm on my way!!! Its 26 degrees as I write this. Anxiously awaiting spring here!!

Gone Country said...

I know what you mean about easily taking 200+ photos! It's so much fun though and with digital cameras is so easy too!

The first shot is my favorite; the contrasting colors are gorgeous!

Have a sun-filled day!

Stewey said...

Such beautiful butterfly pics!!
Stewey

Faye Henry said...

Hi Elaine.. That last photo is awesome and I love your header.. May I pin it?
We are having lovely weather but I wish it would rain.. We need it badly..
Blessings..

DeniseinVA said...

Miggy will always be the star of your posts but oh my, those butterfly pics were gorgeous :)

Red said...

I'm glad you were snap happy. You've got some interesting shots. Well done. "Keep on walkin."

Crystal said...

I love the first shot on the blue, so pretty! Miggy is cute as always posing for you.

Honeysuckle Haven Cottage said...

Beautiful pics!