Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This & That

 

Miggy and I were outside most of the day yesterday as the weather was sunny and fairly warm. I decided to get my camera and take photos of what ever caught my eye !

DSC_3173

                        I like taking photos of the sky with clouds and trees in the photos !

                                         Click on photos to enlarge if you please !

DSC_3184

                       Airplane vapour trail !

 DSC_3193

                   There is just something about this white tree I find fascinating !

DSC_3194

       This scene is at the top of our valley, I see this every day out my kitchen window !

DSC_3201

                        A  hawk riding the wind current searching for lunch !

DSC_3213 

DSC_3218

     The clouds had a purple hugh to them in this photo and the Pine cones are huge on this straggly tree , the tree must be close to 100 feet tall !

DSC_3223

      One of my Lilac bushes starting to bud already. I took these photos with different  coloured blurred out back grounds !

DSC_3230

DSC_3231

DSC_3246

        This is what Miggy was doing as I was taking photos ! Snoozing in the sun !

                       Until next time hope you have a great day !

                                   Country Gal

2 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Elaine....Love the blue skys of winter...everything just gives a whole different opportunity for photos this time of year!! Nice!!
Tomorrow we are getting about 6 inches of snow ..no more wondering about where ever I want to .I believe this snow will stay!!

That Miggy is so darn cute!! : }}
Grace

Alica said...

Great pictures! I wonder where that airplane is headed? (my Mom always used to say that when she'd look up and see a plane flying over) You certainly live in a beautiful place!