Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Childhood Christmas Memories

 

I was looking through some old photos and found photos of myself as a little girl at Christmas time and my family.

            Untitled-3

            This is in our kitchen on Christmas day eve in our bungalow on our hobby farm ! My mum to the right left is my sister and beside her is my brother and me in the high chair ! Dad took the photo !

Untitled-5

                                                    Always loved the farm equipment !

Untitled-4

                                         And cashing in  hehe !!

Untitled-9

                                  My Mum & Dad , may the both ( R.I.P )

                      Untitled-8

           This is me in England one Christmas with my Nana .  Nana passed some 25 years ago !My mum always told me for every angel that leaves us there's another angel born ! I believe that to this day !

Untitled-10

    My dad always called me little miss muffit or Lainey . Here with me is my brother Peter I called Petey pooh lol  and my sister Ann I called Anny panny. I remember a lot of wonderful Christmas’s  from my childhood .

                 What  favourite Christmas memories do you have from your childhood ?

                                Until next time, have an awesome day !

                                                  Country Gal

6 comments:

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Oh what a beautiful post...I love old photos...I was born the day my great-grandfather passed away...so your quote is very fitting {smile}.

Have a blessed Christmas.

Connie

Laura said...

Sweet pictures. And sweet memories!

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

How wonderful it must be to have such great child hood Christmas memories!
Wishing you, papa, and Miggy a very Merry Christmas! I know santa will stop by, because I know Miggy has been the best dog in the house. :)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well girl, isn't your little high~chair self too darn stinkin' cute? 'Loved flippin' thought your old Christmas Photos almost as much as flippin' though your memories with ya.

Yes, I agree. For every Angel passed and Angel is born. I see that in my own family.

God bless ya sweetie and have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you hold near and dear.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!! :o)

Gail said...

What wonderful memories.

Have a wonderful Christmas and may you make some new, equally wonderful memories.

Gone Country said...

Awe, what great photos and memories you have! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Have a Merry Christmas!