Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This & That

part 2

I couldn’t believe the weather yesterday it was like a summer day , warm and breezy not cold at all , in fact I was able to open my windows as I have done so today, this morning is lovely fresh a little cool but just beautiful.

Well no Possum today , I have put up the trap now as the rabbits  have gotten smarter .

A few more photos of the weird and unusual from yesterdays post.

DSC_1330             Going to be collecting those pine cones soon for Christmas decorations!

DSC_1339     With the weather slightly warmer then normal bugs are still hanging around !

DSC_1351

                Sometimes it’s amazing what the inside of a log looks like !

DSC_1355  I love photographing the weird and unusual things you don't see often or would even realize its there !

                      There is so much to explore out there with camera in hand !

                                  I find my self on a photo hunt almost every day !

                                           Until next time , hope you all have a great day !

                                                             Country Gal

14 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

Glad you had another "air out the house" day. We're expecting 3-8 inches of snow this afternoon. Love your close-ups of unusual things.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

you do make the simplest things a thing of beauty

A Brit in Tennessee said...

So much texture and color, isn't Mother Nature truly amazing !
Awesome shots, makes one take time to really stop and look at the everyday wonders in our back yards....
~Jo

Patsy said...

We are getting colder here in the middle of U.S.A. Looks like you will get snow soon. Miggy will love that? As always photo's are great.

Pat said...

That second photo almost looks like a brown tulip! I enjoyed your photos from yesterday, too, especially the mushrooms in a row!

Ms. ~K said...

I always "get lost" in your photos...they are amazing! :)
~K

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

What fun and creative pictures!! You've reminded me to look just a little bit closer at things!!

I hope you're doing well--I love the new header picture!!!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Great photos! You really do such a nice job. Nature is indeed beautiful.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

wonderfulwonderfulwonderful

Ivy and Elephants said...

Your photos are simply fabulous. They totally capture the essence of the moment.

Paula

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

There are those rare few such as yourself who amazingly see the beauty in the most usual things. Your photos are fabulous!!!

Have a blessed and beautiful day sweetie!!!

Teresa said...

Love the pine cones. They'll make great decorations. I love the texture of that log too.

Anonymous said...

I find myself doing the same thing almost every day. I especially like the green streaked wood in the third photo.

kateri @ Dandelion Haven

http://dandelionhaven.blogspot.com

Faye Henry said...

Lovely pics, Elaine.. No wonder you are looking for the unusual.. So nice..
By the way.. I have my camera working.. Weird..