Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Going Fast

 

WOW !   I cant believe it’s November already where does the time go.

We are almost finished our yard clean up , just have the last of the leaves to rake up and put the patio furniture away. The weather has been dropping at night but the days have been quite nice , still on the chilly side around the high 40s low 50s with the occasional chilly breeze  but sunny. We are expecting rain on Thursday but other then that sun for the rest of the week and through the weekend with decent temperatures.

                               A few photos of a chilly morning sunrise in its stages.

DSC_1169

DSC_1183

DSC_1188

DSC_1195

I am and I am not looking forward to the snow . I am because it is great for photography when it is mild but I am not when its cold and the winds are howling cause then I am a  bit more house bound in the winter when it is like that. I will have to find more hobbies to do to keep me busy.

                           Until next time , Hope you all have a wonderful day !

                                                 Country Gal

6 comments:

Patsy said...

Where has time gone? I am not looking for winter this year. We have to get our flower bed cleaned out but still have some flowers and Butterfly's so I will wait until the killer frost.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I can't believe that November has arrived either. The snow we had on Saturday really was perfect -- Here for one day, and gone the next, and temps in teh 60's. But I know that'll change too...Sigh....I hope you're enjoying your day, it's beautiful here in Virginia!

Gone Country said...

I was thinking that same thought this morning as I flipped another page over on the calendar.

Nice sunrise shots!

Stay warm and good luck finding some indoor hobbies!

Laura said...

We still have fall clean-up to do. It never ends till the snow comes. And I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that cold that comes with the snow...

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and especially Miggie. Thanks for sharing.

Julie Marie said...

Pretty pictures... I am not looking forward to the snow either, and our state's slogan is "The Greatest Snow on Earth"... but this is where I was born and raised so I would never move away from here... cozy times by a fire with a nice cup of hot chocolate seem to make it better... xoxo Julie Marie