Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

PAPA’S PHOTO OF PORT STANLEY AND STANLEY CUPS

 

Papa also took a photo of me in the old Port Stanley jail. R&R in there lol three meals served to me a day get my laundry done by someone else hey what more could a women want lol KIDDING !!!!

MAMA JAIL

This little display Papa built for a guy at his work, he wanted a stand for his Stanley cup trophies. He was given the bottle caps with the emblem's on and Papa worked his magic and put them on the trophies . Papa designed it built it and painted it to the hockey arena colors ! Great job Papa !

STANLEY CUPS (1 of 1) 

We lost internet for a few hours this morning and I was what we call joansing it to blog lol an addiction to blogging lol but as you see all back up and running now FEWW !

                            Any who ,until next time hope you all have a wonderful day !

                                              COUNTRY GAL

8 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Yep, that jail idea isn't too bad if only I can have my knitting needles and yarn. Uh, I don't think they would let me have the knitting needles, huh....

Patsy said...

What a spectacular header !
and papa sure can do great work.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'd be hapy there if I had a computer and internet! :-)

Laura said...

If you gave me a few good books, I could deal with being "locked up"!
Neat Stanley Cup trophy stand!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Enjoyed your weekend day trip, Elaine. Only I better not let Grenville see that train ride or we'll be heading to Port Stanley soon.

Christine said...

Very nice project!

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Yes, I agree with Kim...three meals a day, laundry done, computer and internet...I've found my winter home!

Unknown said...

Love your photo up top! Great job on the stand too!
Deb