Woods Country Cove

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A LITTLE ROAD TRIP & ROCKING CHAIRS

Yesterday Papa ,Miggy and I went on a little road trip to a wood shop that's about and hour and half away. Papa is in his glory in this shop . On the way there ,there was an old tractor and bailer that is on the side of the road that we knew was on the way to the shop as we have done the trip before. Papa and I both took our cameras. I have been dying to get photos of it so we pulled over and did just that.  Then we continued on to the wood shop  . The shop front is like an old general store . I love the look of it and when you step inside it smells wonderful with all the different wood they have in it . It houses thousands of wood patterns for all kinds of projects and has everything a wood worker needs.

It was a hot day and I didn't want to leave Miggy in the van so the kind lady there said to bring her in,well she loved it. Miggy was in sniff,sniff heaven ! Miggy is soo good when we take her in public all she does is wags her tail like crazy and greets everyone .

We had a good look around and Papa bought all he needed and I found the porch rocking chairs I have been wanting for some time now. These chairs aren't made here , we found out they are only made in  the states and that's why I couldn't find them anywhere here but luckily this place sells them and I had to have two for our front porch.

DSC_0023

                Now I had to also take this tractor and bailer in black & white !

DSC_0024

DSC_0027

DSC_0034

                                                          I love Antique farm equipment !

DSC_0001

                                                  My new front porch rocking chairs !

DSC_0002

           Where Papa and I will sit with Miggy by our side and have our tea in the evenings !

           So that was our day of adventure and some goodies along the way !

                      Until next time hope you all have a wonderful day !

                           COUNTRY GAL

1 comment:

LivingSoAbundantly said...

What a fun homestead! I appreciate the story behind it. Thanks for letting me stop on by! :)