Woods Country Cove

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SPRING DAY’S

Miggy and I enjoyed the day yesterday sitting in the sun listening to the birds and watching the country critters , all though she wanted to chase the critters , I had to tell her not yet Miggy soon you will be able to chase them again.  Miggy’s sore is getting so much better each and every day , I figure by the end of the month it will be fully healed the cone can come off and she can once again run free on the grass .                          

                                                          Photos from yesterday.

DSC_0002

                        My new garden chime. I love the sound of the cow bells in the breeze.

DSC_0003

The Daffodils are almost there, cant wait to see what colors. I planted a bag of mixed colors.

DSC_0007

DSC_0005

Soo nice to see green grass, all though Papa don't like these in his lawn lol they are clover flowers, I like them.

DSC_0010

We have a wild flower garden in the back that attract butterfly's and hummingbirds  and this is all the plants coming to life.

DSC_0012

Papa put lattice all around the bottom of his work shop the keep the bunny’s from making home under it as I already have  generations of bunny’s under my potting shed lol. Look’s good Papa.

DSC_0015

Miggy enjoying the sun and the warm breeze yesterday whilst I was taking photos.

I had a follower ask me why Miggy has the cone on, well, its to prevent her from chewing and over licking the sore as that will make it worse.

I don't want to gross some of you out but this is the sore on Miggy’s leg we are dealing with, it looks a heck of a lot better now then it did. I clean it quite a lot and apply the Derma gel, skin growth gel to it three times a day. Having it airing out is better for it then having it covered with bandages.

DSC_0001

DSC_0013

Just one of my garden ornaments, I love having all kinds of ornaments in my gardens.I still have lots to bring out and display later on.

I am soo glad spring is here and all is growing and beginning to look pretty and fresh and the sun Sunshines almost every day.

Until next time my blogger buddies,Smile Hope you all have a wonderful spring day and may the sun shine upon you.Sun

                                                         Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

6 comments:

Leontien said...

Why does miggy have the head thingy on?

Thanks for the sunny pics!
Leontien

Sherry Sikstrom said...

It looks lovely and warm~ Love the garden chime

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I just came in from playin' in the sunshine!!! Ya know, ya'll make hay while the suns out for the weekend is bringin' some mighty cold weather to the Ozarks.

Your garden looks like a great place to spend some quite time in the sun.

It's great to hear that sweet Miggy's healin' up.

Have a warm and blessed day!!! :o)

West Side of Straight said...

Oh Miggy, you'll be such a happy dog when your sore is completely healed enough so that this nasty cone can come off! Last year when Odda had eye surgery, she had to wear a cone during February! And she kept bumping it and the plastic would break and chip - I was taping it up w/duck tape and it looked so terrible, so I feel for you. But you look like you're so calm with it on. Odda was still so puppy then and wasn't behaving at all!!!!
It's just like the saying: "you can take a girl/guy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl/guy! Those old "farm" roots are pretty special.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Elaine, looks like you and Miggy are having some great together time outdoors. I like windchimes too and we have them outside and inside the Frog & PenguINN. when I get back home I will have to do a post on them.

Rob said...

Your new chime is very nice and I bet it sounds good too. Poor Miggy, I hope she is better soon.