Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN !!!!!

I know April showers bring May flowers, but does there have to be so much ?

ATT1332415

A quiet day at Our Country Cove today a day to putter around and go through closets, tidy away stuff here and there or just get snuggled down with a good book or read lots of great blogs ! No sun to be shining  today !

           Until next time my blogger buddies , hope you all have a relaxing peaceful day !

                                                      Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

6 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

Raining here too. I guess we should be thankful for just rain, considering what is going on in the south east. Enjoy your day.

Dar said...

No sunshine here today, either. It is going to be a laid-back day reading books to my GrandLove today. Stay safe.
BlessYourHeart

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Rain, rain, and dark dreary skies here. Hubby has not been able to plant the garden because of all the rain. I am not going to complain tho. It could be a lot worse as it has been for some with tornadoes coming thru and destroying everything they have worked for. Hope Miggy is all well, tell her hello from Soph and me.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

We had a little drizzle last night but off to a bright sunny start today, hope you get some sunshine soon

Patsy said...

Us to, I wish some one would stop doing the rain dance.

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

We need your rain! However...it's been threatening rain for weeks but all we get are the cool temps the wind and once in a while the tornado warnings....but no rain until just the other day. I doubt we've gotten much above an inch of the wet stuff but I'm so sick of the dull days and cool weather...I NEED SPRING! LOVE this cartoon..I have to show my hubby when he get's up (works nights). Enjoy your day.
Maura :)