Woods Country Cove

Thursday, April 21, 2011

EARLY MORNING CRITTERS

The sun is rising in promise of a beautiful day the roosters are crowing from the farm down the road  and nature is all a buzz with the warmth of the early morning sun.

DSC_0002

DSC_0005

                               They are all busy in the early morning sun !

DSC_0012

DSC_0008

DSC_0010

DSC_0011

DSC_0015

Today, tomorrow and most of the weekend is to be nice and sunny WOOOHOO !Smile Tomorrow is a holiday for us here , so Papa has a three day weekend YAAHHOOO ! I think today I’ll go out and tidy up the yard from all the branches that have fallen from the high winds we have had the past few days, maybe burn them in the fire pit if its not to wet. mmmm the smell of an out door fire going wonderful ! I’ll also finally plant my Pansies , fill all the feeders again and take Miggy for a walk with out her cone YIPPY ! Smile and then take photos, sounds like a perfect day to me.

               Until next time my blogger buddies I hope you have a  wonderful sunny Sun 

free-spring-clip-art                                                                          

                                                                                     day.

                                            butterfly-stickers-for-cardmaking-and-scrapbooking-462-pCOUNTRY GALbutterfly-stickers-for-cardmaking-and-scrapbooking-462-p

6 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Love your little early morning critters!... and big kisses to Miggy, enjoy your day without your cone sweetie!... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy

Patsy said...

How cute and they are happy it is sunshine.

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Yeah, a sunny weekend! Glad to hear you will be able to take advantage of the sunny weather. Your poor Miggy must be in heaven without that cone! I cannot imagine how long this must have seemed for you and your poor pup!

~Chris

Sherry Sikstrom said...

cute critters . And I Love the pansies in your header !!!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I love early mornings. Its so nice to see the animals milling about.

Anonymous said...

You caught some great pics! Wish I was that good with the camera.