Woods Country Cove

Thursday, February 24, 2011

PLEASE ,PLEASE NO MORE, I CANT TAKE ANY MORE !!

SNOW!!! that is . I have had enough already but mother nature hasn't. We are getting more snow once again over this weekend . I think I will be like the bears and hibernate till its all over and wake to warm sun shine ,green grass and flowers , I wish. If I get any more cabin fever Papa will have to send me to the Looney bin for it because I am going nuts with this snow and winter , short of pulling my hair out and ranting and raving like a total freak running around screaming.

                                               NO MORE SNOW !!!!!!!!!!

Daffy Duck Clipart

                     Kind of like this guy is doing lol . This is how I feel about snow now !

                             Even poor Miggy is going stir-crazy with all the snow !

                                                  COME ON SPRING !!!!!!!

                                                Red roseCOUNTRY GALRed rose

3 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh I am doing the Daffy Duck too!... I want Spring sooo bad and snow is predicted here for the next four days!... glad Miggy is doing better!... xoxo Julie Marie

Patsy said...

I hope you read a lot that may help until spring comes.lol

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

I am SO WITH YOU! We had a little teaser last week with a few mild days and I noticed my mood perked up BUT ... it didn't last! And now, more snow tomorrow, and lots of it I'm hearing! Keep warm & safe and remember ... THE END IS NEAR!