Woods Country Cove

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SMALL SUNRISE

I looked out the window this morning and saw the sun faintly rising and thought I would go out and capture me a nice winter sunrise.Miggy was already outside running around. I got all bundled up quickly cause the sun does rise fast , grabbed my camera and started photographing what I thought was to be a great sunrise, well it wasn't, darn it ! I proceeded to snap anyways in hopes I would capture some thing. Then all of a sudden the sun disappeared CRAP ! clouds rolled in so fast and it began to gently snow, oh well I said to Miggy another time ! I put my camera away at that point and filled the feeders for the birds , by that time poor Miggy’s paws were caked with snow balls and she kept trying to get them off so we came in and I had to trim all the long fur from her paws and in between them so she doesn’t get so much snow trapped in the fur of her paws, well I tell ya that was a chore and a half, she just wouldn't sit still, more so she wanted to lick and nose the scissors, she is a very nosey inquisitive dog and wants to know all that's going on all the time. After all that I loaded what few photos I had of this not so wonderful sunrise and came out with some not to bad looking shots!

DSC_0001

DSC_0002

DSC_0003

I am posting the rest of my photos from yesterday of birds and Miggy on our K & E Photography blog , if you would like to visit  click on our logo !

K&E logo

Hope you all have a warmCoffee cup, safe   Camera  snap happy day !Open-mouthed smile

6 comments:

troutbirder said...

Beautiful glow to that sunrise. Good job!

Patsy said...

It is good to see the sun at your place. Our snow is just patches now.

Rob said...

I can imagine what a job it must have been trying to trim Miggy's feet.

Gail said...

Sun...beautiful, I would love to see more of it here.

Crystal said...

I like the pink, I think they turned out great!

Texas Land For Sale  said...

Thanks for sharing, its pretty cool. This year I'm looking forward to take a break and enjoy nature as I go for vacation, well maybe after I find some Texas Land For Sale . Anyway I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here.