Woods Country Cove

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JUST PHOTOS

I went for a little walk to see what I could find to take photos of, this is what I found.

DSC_0002

pretty wild flowers.

 DSC_0004DSC_0012

DSC_0006

seeds on the maple tree, we call them helicopters cause when they fall they spin around like the blades of a helicopter.  

                                                                                                    

          DSC_0017                                                                                a dove watching me.

                                                                                              

DSC_0008

snail in the garden

       DSC_0009 Misty barking at a squirrel she just chased up a tree.

 

  DSC_0010Misty is watching were the squirrel will go next.

          

Misty is taking a break after chasing the squirrel

 

DSC_0005 She is my country scruff . We nick named her Miggy and she responds better to that then her name , I wonder if dogs prefer certain names, I guess they do Miggy can attest to that. 

No comments: