Woods Country Cove

Monday, May 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE !

Today is my wonderful husbands birthday .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  I love you with all my heart and soul, more then all the stars in the sky. you are my moon, my sun  , my world.                                   
     
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE !  LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER  , YOUR  LAINEY.

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a sweet post!!
Happy Birthday also from the sunny Italy!!!
Laura

Admin said...

What a wonderful photo and words to express your love and excitement.

I wish happiness to the whole family.

Thank for this post and for other nature photos as well.